Enterprise Tester is award winning test management software, which allows you to save up to 60% of your test setup time through the reuse of test scripts. It eliminates duplication through tight integration with requirements management and defect tracking tools, offering full traceability from requirement definition and testing through to incident management.
Intuitive Interface and Dashboards
Enterprise Tester's simple and easy to use interface uses a unique tree control; allowing quick movement of information within and across projects.
- Web-based application with 'drag and drop' functionality.
- Tree-view navigator to organize and manage projects.
- Easy management of requirements, scripts, and execution sets.
- Summary screens provide a snapshot of your project status.
- Graphical view of incident status and execution time summary from the execution screen, keeps your testing on track.
- Customizable dashboards offer real-time test status; add report charts, a quick launch to key info, JIRA portlets, and more...
- Share gadgets with JIRA and Confluence dashboards.
- Activity Streams dashboard portlet.
Integration with EA, JIRA, TFS, and more...
Enterprise Tester provides a seamless integration with Sparx Systems' Enterprise Architect and Atlassian's JIRA, creating an end-to-end solution in lifecycle management.
- Create requirements in Enterprise Architect.
- Log defects in JIRA and Microsoft's Team Foundation Server (TFS) from Enterprise Tester.
- Link directly to JIRA and TFS issues from the incident screen.
- Update information in either Enterprise Architect, JIRA or TFS and this will be reflected in Enterprise Tester.
- Using JIRA for requirements management? Pull these into Enterprise Tester for testing.
- Support for publishing Activity Streams and generating Remote Links in JIRA 5.
Ease of Test Setup and Execution
Write test cases in Enterprise Tester, then easily create execution sets in Agile, Waterfall or Iterative forms to suit your project.
- Complete control over project structure; take an Agile, Waterfall, or Iterative approach to your projects.
- View all scripts associated to each build of your product.
- Import and view automated test results.*
- Bulk assign or update items from a single screen.
- Multi- and single-step test execution screens.
- Add attachments, screenshots, comments, and log and link incidents from inside your execution screen.
- Logged issues automatically synchronize with JIRA or TFS.
- Project templates.
- Agile execution option - start testing without a Test Case and save for reuse once completed.
- Keyboard-driven testing.
- New! Run History Screens.
Script Templates and Reuse of IP
Reuse your test cases within and across projects. Enterprise Tester allows you to get the most of your IP by making sure that it is easily accessible for others in your team to find and reuse.
- Script library stores master scripts that can be used across multiple releases and cycles.
- Bulk move and copy scripts within and across projects.
- Test Case creation from Requirements and Agile Execution Sets.
Traceability from UML requirements to test cases and defects; Enterprise Tester enables your organization to improve test scripting and test management process whilst reducing software defects, project costs and timeframes.
- Build and view relationships and dependencies between requirements, test scripts, execution sets, and incidents.
- New! Automated requirements synchronization.
- Coverage views and matrix reports offer a detailed view of requirement coverage.
- Incorrect or missing associations? Removing and adding script associations is simple.
- New! Scheduled import of automated results.*
Version Rollback, Comparison and Baselines
Enterprise Tester allows the creation of multiple versions of projects and folders, allowing full rollback and version comparison across your test platform.
- High visibility of updates and change tracking.
- View the history of test scripts and requirements, including the changes made, when and by whom.
- View and compare version history; full audit trail of changes to test scripts and requirements.
- Rollback to an earlier version of your test script.
- Create project baselines at key project milestones.
- Export and share baselines as an XML file; save externally for reloading in the future.
- Support for GIT-based version control.
Reports from Predefined Templates
- Wide variety of report templates to choose from, including;
- Create reports at a project or program level.
- Graph and compare results within and across builds and projects.
- Reports can be output to multiple formats, including Excel, CSV, Word, PDF and XML.
- Create reports from TQL queries.
- New! Get even more out of Enterprise Tester with the new REST API.
Enterprise Tester security permissions allow access rights at both the organizational, project and user level.
- Add permissions to only the required projects.
- Integrate with Atlassian's Crowd for authentication.
- Automatic LDAP synchronization and scheduling of user account creation.
*This feature requires the purchase of Duette along with your Enterprise Tester license.